Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities, related tasks, and receptionist support for Quality Controlled Manufacturing, Inc.
Management Scope & Skills
- Computer literate: MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- High energy
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Professional appearance
- Should be customer service driven
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Flexible (willing to manage other duties as needed)
- May need to occasionally work 8+ hours
Responsibilities & Duties
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate personnel. Will transfer a caller to an employee’s voice mail box when the employee is unavailable.
- Greets guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information..
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Assists office administration with filing and shredding.
- Periodically assists office administration with updating the drawing and specification logs.
- Assists office administration with verification of drawing and specification revisions. Moves obsolete documents to the appropriate folder on the network and watermarks them as “Obsolete.”
- Assists office administration in the scanning of documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click on the Contact Us link and email your resume in Word or PDF format to Becky Quinn, HR Manager.