- Cleans, sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors by hand or machine; cleans carpet, upholstery and furniture.
- Washes windows, screens, sills, woodwork, doors, desks, walls, and ceilings.
- Orders and stocks needed materials and supplies in coordination with Supervisor.
- Cleans and sanitizes rest rooms, dusts and vacuums rooms, moves equipment and furniture.
- Cleans and sanitizes break rooms to include sweeping, vacuuming, mopping. Cleans counters and fridges.
- Collects and disposes of waste, maintains outside sidewalks, and assists in keeping outside premises in an orderly condition.
- Will change fluids (coolant) in machines.
- May perform some repairs and maintenance of buildings by patching walls and doors, painting walls and trim, and replacing fixtures and partitions; replaces damaged ceiling and floor tiles, repairs carpet.
- Landscaping duties required.
To be considered, applicant must have experience in a janitorial background or general labor and have knowledge of cleaning, floor buffers and janitorial equipment, and basic tools and a thorough knowledge of proper safety techniques and procedures. Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions, make routine decisions independently, sustain long periods of light to moderately heavy physical activity, and work harmoniously with others. – Must be U.S. Person within the meaning of ITAR.
An application will be required to individuals who move forward with an interview.