Provide full support to QCMI in all facets of the Operations department.
Specifically, a Shop Helper / Janitor will be directly responsible for the following areas:
Works in partnership with the department supervisor, quality and engineering departments to insure that product quality standards are meet and maintained. If a quality issue is noticed at any time during the entire process, must stop the production process and immediately communicate the issue with your supervisor and Quality Department.
Assist supervisor and work with peers to ensure your department meets budget, delivery, and quality objectives. Use and practice 5S methods and lean manufacturing principals to accomplish department goals.
Services Scope & Skills
- Understands internal processes and some equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and proper application and disposal
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- High energy
- Team player
- Flexible (willing to take on other duties as needed)
- May need to occasionally work 8+ hours
Responsibilities & Duties
- Able to work with minor supervision
- Proficient at cleaning
- Performs daily floor machine and vacuum inspection and maintenance
- Keeps his/her work area and facility clean and organized
- Complies with internal quality processes and documentation
- Inspect all areas he is responsible for cleaning and replenishes applicable items
- Is directly responsible for meeting company deadlines
- Safely operate and maintain all company equipment he is authorized to use
- Attends organization and department meetings as needed
If you are interested in applying for this position, click on the Contact Us link and email your resume in Word or PDF format to Becky Quinn, HR Manager.