Tool Crib Assistant
Quality Controlled Manufacturing Inc. is a well established manufacturing facility located in San Diego County, CA. We specialize in production runs of highly complex parts and assemblies with stringent quality requirements for the aerospace, industrial, commercial, defense, and power generation industries.
QCMI has expanded to two facilities which encompass a total of 92,000 square feet. We are ISO 9001/AS9100 Registered and Nadcap Accredited. QCMI performs to high standards including excellent quality, reliable delivery, and competitive pricing to ensure customer satisfaction.
Due to this success that we have with our customers, we are looking for a qualified Tool Crib Assistant that has a strong technical background along with having the desire to succeed personally as well as professionally by expanding their ability and knowledge at QCMI.
Primarily Responsible for:
- Issuing, receiving, and controlling Tooling, Fixtures, equipment, and supplies.
- Ensuring inventory accuracy when issuing and receiving all assets.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basic preventative and corrective maintenance and inspection duties on the Production equipment and tooling and inventory of supplies and spare parts needed by production.
- General cleanliness and organization of tool room
- Verify accuracy of deliveries to machinist.
- Must be customer and team oriented, providing excellent customer service both internally and externally, focusing on teamwork.
- Must be able to identify tools and equipment by name and/or function.
- Position requires individual to work independently.
- Must have previous experience as a Machinist in a machine shop.
- Possesses knowledge of various types of metals including castings & forgings.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principals is a plus.
- Familiar with 6Sigma methodologies and principals is a plus.
- Should have a general understanding of ISO9001/AS9100 quality systems.
Candidates must be willing to work second shift. This individual must have excellent communication skills and will be working with engineering, quality, and manufacturing departments to ensure QCMI meets customer deadlines and quality requirements.
All candidates must possess the requirements above as well as dependability, strong work ethics, being a team player and willingness to work overtime when requested.
Quality Controlled Manufacturing Incorporated offers an excellent benefit package including 401K, Health/Dental Insurance, Aflac, Flex, Vacation/Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Competitive Wages in a good air-conditioned, non-smoking shop environment.
Practicing the standards above has enabled QCMI to become a premier supplier to all our customers. We welcome all inquiries and encourage a visit so you can see firsthand the way we are DEFINING THE FUTURE IN MANUFACTURING.